NEXus means “link” or connection between two or more elements. The NEXterminal® NEXus-II terminal is PCoIP second generation based hardware, which for many people means a VMware ® View 5.X Terminal, and indeed it is. We support VMware® view 5.x native protocol in [HARDWARE]. The fastest VMware terminal available. The NEXus terminal has no CPU in a normal sense, it only has a PCoIP chip with firmware/bios and does not contain an operating system. It cannot run a Linux OS or any other OS but the benefits and speed of this device is amazing if you cannot use our traditional thin clients.
The NEXus terminal has a counterpart, a PCI based card specifically designed for encoding and transmitting a DVI video signal over the internet. As both the NEXus terminal and the counterpart does the encoding and decoding in hardware, this is a very fast technology. The host card (counterpart) does not only encode the DVI signal, it also has a new south bridge built in and with this you get USB 2.0 ports and sound redirected as well, in real time of course.
With this in mind you are now ready to take off. Either just use the NEXus terminal as a “plain” VMware® view 5.x terminal or … go extreme with the usage of the host card( part no NT-NEXUS-H). We do not have any limitations on what you can do with a NEXus and NEXus-H. Scenarios include (this is not the APEX 2800 card)
- CAD/CAM 3D manipulation Solid works etc
- Video editing for broadcast for real movies
- Gaming, call of duty, need for speed, basically any 3D game
- Financial banking, secure multi monitor screen on trading floors
- Hospitals , laboratories or any place with limited space
- Any place where heat/noice and graphical performance is a concern
Benefits of the NEXus and NEXus-H
- Easy implementation
- Set up your host environment with simple and straightforward host add-in cards, blade and rack workstation solutions.
- Data protection
- Keep your sensitive data safe. Only compressed, encrypted pixels travel to the desktop where, without local storage, no data resides. Selective USB lockout ensures no data leaves the premises.
- Instant mouse and keyboard response
- Local keyboard and mouse pointer support provides instant responsiveness over low-bandwidth, high-latency WAN networks.
- Full USB support
- All USB devices including web camera, 3D mouse operate with no desktop drivers required.
- Low desktop maintenance
- Reduce IT costs with an unmanaged, stateless client device that does not require visits to remote user sites, drivers or OS patching.
- Controlled access
- Provide full remote access to applications and content without compromising security. Allow access to any peripheral or only approved peripherals with full USB authentication.
- Smooth, high-quality HD experience
- Enjoy full HD resolution and frame rates without image lag, even over a WAN. PCoIP technology provides loss less image quality up to 1920×1200 and multi-monitor support
- Lower TCO
- No need to maintain local storage or expensive remote file servers
Current street price Dkk 1.886,- + vat pr item (Dkk 3.990,- for a complete set)
Der er endnu ikke nogle anmeldelser.