PERSONAL DATA REGULATION GDPR
Nextsystem Holding ApS
Nextsystem A / S
Søborg, May 25, 2018, revision 1.
The Data Manager
Jan Kaspersen den Data is responsible for all companies
email@example.com, +45 70 205 300, Generatorvej 15, 2860 Søborg, Danmark
What Personal Information is Saved.
Your Name, your position, your email address, your phone numbers, billing and delivery addresses.
We do not collect information about birthdays, CPR numbers, race, religion, sexual orientation or political beliefs, family relationships, children, ethnic origin, marital status, etc., nor do we collect and store your attitudes unless it is directly related to a product provided by us and delivery to you or your workplace, or your customer.
We collect the information we need to complete orders, loans and for support purposes. We also collect information related to marketing in publicly available databases as well as linked-in and other social media, as well as suppliers.
We may link your personal information to one or more companies in which you work or have worked.
When do we pass on information to third parties? Including the term “entrant” and “recipient”
We only disclose information to other companies / authorities for the following purposes
- Support cases where both suppliers and other customers can get your contact information
- Completions of orders / loans, with delivery from our supplier with direct delivery to you
- Our current carrier / freight supplier at all times
- Establishing contact directly between our supplier and you
- Providing reference visits, customer cases on our website, video cases
- Information needed for special bite prices
- Information that contributes to continued and future expected sales. (Forcasts)
- We can mention your name & company in a phone call or customer meeting.
- To Public Authorities, by law, by court order or by judgment.
- To lawyer in case of any legal disputes, or contract negotiations.
- For debt collection, credit rating companies, factoring and the like
- For business partners with the goal of providing a unified or coordinated solution
Our audit as well as employees have access to all information
Our external accounting only has access to our financial system
Where do we store your information?
Due to http://logningsdirektivet.dk/ we log information required by local legislation
Our mail gateway stores: time, from / to mail address, subject, size of all mails for 1 year, BUT not the content
Our telephone system logs, telephone numbers dialed on or off, time, duration of the conversation for up to 1 year, telephone systems also store voice messages, if you have left one on the telephone answering, these are deleted regularly and continuously
Our mobile phones, store calls, phone number time, call length, also we can store your contact info on our phones for easier communication. Phone replies messages are deleted regularly and continuously.
We use skype, whatsapp, team viewer as well as other technologies to communicate with you or help you for support purposes, here your email and name can appear and possibly. your IP address, many of these services have their own GDPR strategy that you should look into before using them.
Our web server also stores your name and email address if you subscribe to newsletter, we only send email to subscribers who have “double opted-in”, ie. Submitted information on the website, then confirmed by email, as well as being told how to delete their subscription again.
Diagnostics files from elux / Scout: when you send us Diagnostics files under support, we can see logs of your do and load since the terminal was started. These can be browser logs, bookmarks, servers you have been logged into, your USB devices, your monitor, serial numbers, etc. These logs can be passed on to our software vendor to fix errors or just troubleshoot your installation. We keep this data our email support call
Scout as a service:
Scout as a service is an upcoming product where we can collect a lot of data about your terminal and what you do on it, if you want full support with Scout as a service, sign a separate statement on behalf of your company and notify your employees about this relationship. We store this data on the Scout servers, as well as in our email support calls
We also store your contact information in our CRM system, in our “SharePoint” (Alfresco), our financial system, in Excel sheets on our file server, as well as our mail server
We keep email correspondence for at least 10 years and a maximum of 15 years from the last registered activity. We do this because it is not unusual for our products to last for 10 years and the customer returns with questions after an upgrade. We also do this to document what we promised you in connection with your purchase.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are under no obligation to publish or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 15 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 15. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove this information from our servers.
You have all the rights as described in the “Personal Data Regulation” to have your information verified, to delete you from the newsletter and to be deleted in our systems as described above, but less local law dictates otherwise or you have made legally binding agreements. on behalf of the company you have worked for. All companies will comply with the “Personal Data Regulation” as prescribed with rights and obligations under applicable law.
Specifically, the following should be mentioned. You can ask
- To receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- That we correct personal information about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of personal data about you
- To request that we cease processing your personal information and / or to stop sending you marketing communications
- To request that we restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the personal
- information we hold about you is inaccurate or legally held)
- You have the right to data for the information you provide us. You can request a copy of your personal data in a regular electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to confirm your identity before responding to such requests
If you feel we are not complying with our obligations, you must appeal to the data controller of the company. If you do not agree with the answer you get, the next instance is www.datatilsynet.dk